Nigerian singer, Timaya, has taken a swipe at human beings, particularly celebrities on why they show love and support to those that have died.
The Bayelsa-born singer took to Twitter to note that people celebrate and love the dead because they are no longer standing in the way as a competition.
Pouring out his thought, Timaya wrote: “Everyone shows love and support to the dead because they nomore a competition.”
Timaya’s statement is coming barely a week after former NBA star, Kobe Bryant, passed away in a helicopter crash alongside his daughter and seven other persons.
The death of the former LA Lakers player came as a shock to all that knew him, just as the news of his demise took the shine off the Grammy Awards ceremony that took place on the same day.
The words of the DM Records boss resonates with the thoughts of many people when Nigerian rapper, Da Grin, passed away.
There was a popular opinion that if the ‘Pon pon pon’ crooner was alive, several Nigerian rappers would have been in his shadow.
See tweet below:
Everyone shows love and support to the dead because they nomore a competitor.
— Timaya (@timayatimaya) January 30, 2020
Checkout ViralGistng Latest Contents:
- Nigerians React To Golden Boy Entertainment Vs Peruzzi War
- Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo At Grammy Awards 2020
- Nigerians React As Burna Boy Loses Grammy Awards
- Simi And Husband Part Ways After Years Of Marriage
- Rema Congratulates Koffee For Winning Grammy Awards
- Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Kobe Bryant
- Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold As He Adds Another Year
- Burna Boy Praises Angelique Kidjo Over Grammy Dedication
- DJ Khaled Reveals Name Of His Second Child
- Zlatan Ibile And His Crew Allegedly Attack Vico
- More Gory Details About Peruzzi, Chioma Resurface
- Davido Or Peruzzi – Twitter Votes Who Chioma Should Marry
- Empress Njamah Narrates Ordeal With Criminals
- Lola Omotayo Replies Davido For Shading Her Husband
- Speed Darlington Mocks Rival Artiste On Instagram
- Diddy Advises Men As He Pays Tribute To Late Partner
- Naira Marley Reminds Nigerian Youths Of Their Duties