Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga, has reacted to Pastor Adeboye’s tweet about how he asked his son to fire his secretary because he was nursing feelings for the lady.
Pastor Adeboye’s tweet caused a commotion on with users of the platform divided over the statement by one of Nigeria’s most respected clergymen.
The statement by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God generated hostile reactions from a host of Nigerian celebrities who saw his teaching as misleading.
Pastor Adeboye tweeted: “One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage”
MI reacted to the tweet agreeing that marriages are truly God’s vessel of blossoming society, however, women have suffered too long due to men’s lustful desires.
The Chocolate City rapper added that he hopes that the older generation would hold the younger men more accountable for their lack of self-control rather than letting women suffer.
MI wrote: “Dear Daddy, truly marriages are God’s vessel of blossoming society! But women have suffered too long because of men’s desires.. I hope our fathers hold us younger men more accountable for our own self control rather than accepting that “we are men” and therefore women suffer.”
See tweet below:
One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage.
— PastorEAAdeboye (@PastorEAAdeboye) January 29, 2020
Checkout ViralGistng Latest Contents:
- Nigerians React To Golden Boy Entertainment Vs Peruzzi War
- Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo At Grammy Awards 2020
- Nigerians React As Burna Boy Loses Grammy Awards
- Simi And Husband Part Ways After Years Of Marriage
- Rema Congratulates Koffee For Winning Grammy Awards
- Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Kobe Bryant
- Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold As He Adds Another Year
- Burna Boy Praises Angelique Kidjo Over Grammy Dedication
- DJ Khaled Reveals Name Of His Second Child
- Zlatan Ibile And His Crew Allegedly Attack Vico
- More Gory Details About Peruzzi, Chioma Resurface
- Davido Or Peruzzi – Twitter Votes Who Chioma Should Marry
- Empress Njamah Narrates Ordeal With Criminals
- Lola Omotayo Replies Davido For Shading Her Husband
- Speed Darlington Mocks Rival Artiste On Instagram
- Diddy Advises Men As He Pays Tribute To Late Partner
- Naira Marley Reminds Nigerian Youths Of Their Duties
- Medical Examiners Reveal Cause Of Juice Wrld’s Death
- DJ Cuppy Reveals How Much She Want To Make In 2020
- Mr P And Lola Okoye Celebrate Daughter On Birthday
- Pastors That Disobey Christ Are Marlians – Daddy Freeze
- Asa Recounts Experience With Yahoo Boys
- Yung6ix Call Out MI On Twitter, Expresses Grievances
- Golden Boy Entertainment Boss Fires At Davido Again
- Nollywood Actor Undergoes Successful Eye Surgery
- Davido Will Never Marry Any Woman – Kemi Olulonyo
- Davido Set To Appear In Latest Nollywood Movie