The fight against Naira Marley and his content has taken another dimension as a landlord in Port Harcourt issued, among other rules, one that echoes his displeasure for Marlians.
These rules made by the house-owner for his visitors and tenants have gotten a lot of people talking on social media.
A Nigerian lady identified as Nnekei took to Twitter to share details of the rules made by the property owner in the Rivers State capital
The list, which contained 16 mandatory rules for the prospective residents of the building, got a host of persons slamming the landlord for being too strict about his rule.
However, one of the rules that got people talking the most is the one which forbids the resident or visit of Naira Marley’s fans in the house.
Reacting to the development, fans of the ‘Opotoyi’ singer made a mockery of the landlord, saying that nobody would rent his apartments and that he and his family member will occupy the building in the long run.
See post below:
Checkout ViralGistng Latest Contents:
- Nigerians React To Golden Boy Entertainment Vs Peruzzi War
- Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo At Grammy Awards 2020
- Nigerians React As Burna Boy Loses Grammy Awards
- Simi And Husband Part Ways After Years Of Marriage
- Rema Congratulates Koffee For Winning Grammy Awards
- Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Kobe Bryant
- Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold As He Adds Another Year
- Burna Boy Praises Angelique Kidjo Over Grammy Dedication
- DJ Khaled Reveals Name Of His Second Child
- Zlatan Ibile And His Crew Allegedly Attack Vico
- More Gory Details About Peruzzi, Chioma Resurface
- Davido Or Peruzzi – Twitter Votes Who Chioma Should Marry
- Empress Njamah Narrates Ordeal With Criminals
- Lola Omotayo Replies Davido For Shading Her Husband
- Speed Darlington Mocks Rival Artiste On Instagram
- Diddy Advises Men As He Pays Tribute To Late Partner
- Naira Marley Reminds Nigerian Youths Of Their Duties