Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy, has made the headlines again as she delivered a speech to create awareness for Pneumonia during a conference in Barcelona.
The ‘Gelato‘ singer, an ambassador for Save The Children Nigeria- a nonprofit organization created to eradicate poverty in the lives of less privileged Nigeria children, spoke about the deadly disease and how it has claimed the lives of several people in the country.
DJ Cuppy, while speaking, revealed that it is an honour to speak about the disease while she hopes that the disease would be eradicated in the near future.
The singer who recently revealed that she wants to make a million dollars this year, took to her Instagram page to share a video of herself delivering the speech.
Cuppy wrote: “Proud to be speaking at the #StopPneumonia Global Forum! @CuppyFoundation @SaveChildrenNG ? #CuppyCares.”
See video below:
Checkout ViralGistng Latest Contents:
- Nigerians React To Golden Boy Entertainment Vs Peruzzi War
- Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo At Grammy Awards 2020
- Nigerians React As Burna Boy Loses Grammy Awards
- Simi And Husband Part Ways After Years Of Marriage
- Rema Congratulates Koffee For Winning Grammy Awards
- Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Kobe Bryant
- Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold As He Adds Another Year
- Burna Boy Praises Angelique Kidjo Over Grammy Dedication
- DJ Khaled Reveals Name Of His Second Child
- Zlatan Ibile And His Crew Allegedly Attack Vico
- More Gory Details About Peruzzi, Chioma Resurface
- Davido Or Peruzzi – Twitter Votes Who Chioma Should Marry
- Empress Njamah Narrates Ordeal With Criminals
- Lola Omotayo Replies Davido For Shading Her Husband
- Speed Darlington Mocks Rival Artiste On Instagram
- Diddy Advises Men As He Pays Tribute To Late Partner
- Naira Marley Reminds Nigerian Youths Of Their Duties